Dental Veneers Can Help You Achieve The Smile You’ve Always Wanted
The truth is that most of our teeth acquire stains, chips, breaks, and cracks over our lifetime. In addition, some of us have always been dissatisfied with the shape of our teeth, or some permanent discoloration, or maybe even fillings that are showing their age.
Get In Touch With Us About Dental Veneers Today
- Alter the size, colour, and length of your teeth
- Boost your smile confidence
- Protect damaged teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
- Correct discolourations caused by medication, smoking, root canal therapy, and more.
It’s a fact: Even with a diligent oral health routine in place, many people will end up with chips, breaks, stains, and tooth fractures over their lifetime. But did you know that many of these flaws (and more!) can be treated with dental veneers?
What are dental veneers and how can they benefit your smile?
Made from a very thin but strong material that’s fixed to the front surface of teeth, veneers are often made from porcelain and offer a smile-enhancing effect that’s both beautiful and natural-looking.
How customizable are veneers?
At 2th Dental @ St. Clair Bathurst, we know that veneers can benefit your smile by:
- Adjusting your tooth colour. Continual exposure to staining foods drinks, smoking, and the natural process of aging can cause your teeth to look stained or yellowed. Because veneers are available in a variety of natural shades, you’ll have the choice of enamel colours that best suit your smile.
- Adjusting your tooth shape & size. It may be that you’ve always felt your teeth could benefit from a shape and/or size transformation. The good news is, should you be deemed a viable candidate for this treatment, our team can create veneers that will help you achieve a smile you'll love!
- Adjusting your tooth spacing & alignment. If you’re interested in filling gaps and straightening your teeth without braces, veneers can help!
What does the veneer application procedure involve?
Once the customized shape, colour and length of your veneers has been determined, they will be crafted by our skilled laboratory professionals. You’ll need to visit our office at least twice—once for initial tooth measurements and once to have your veneers applied.
How should you care for your veneers?
Veneers require the same level of care and attention that your natural teeth do. By brushing twice and flossing once daily, you’ll help ensure that they stay healthy and strong for many years. (Some of our patients even report that their veneers look and feel great more than 10 years later!).
Do your best to avoid biting your nails, using teeth to open bobby pins, and if teeth grinding at night is an issue for you, ask us about a custom-fitted nightguard. Also keep in mind that it’s best to minimize your intake of staining foods and drinks. Like natural teeth, veneers can be stained.
Curious about whether dental veneers are an option for you? Call 2th Dental @ St. Clair Bathurst, your dentist in Toronto, to request a consultation!